Watch Out Fellas – Women Use Halloween as the Perfect Excuse to Cheat!

sexy-halloween-costume-from-victorias-secret-10

Trick or cheat? Cheat, apparently, as thousands of women admit to having an affair on Halloween night.

IllicitEncounters.com, the UK’s leading dating website for married people, surveyed over 2000 women and posed the question “Have you ever used Halloween as an excuse to cheat on your partner?” 70% of women replied with a resounding yes, while the remaining 30% said no.

Why Halloween? Spokesperson for IllicitEncounters, Socrates Pyliotis, explains: “Halloween acts as the perfect opportunity for women to meet other men. Most men are always curious as to what their partners are up to on a night out, and they wouldn’t normally permit them to dress promiscuously. On Halloween, however, women can wear what they like and completely get away with it. Sexy kittens, sexy mice, sexy nurses… I’ve even seen the odd sexy granny or two! Anything goes.”

Alexandra, a 31 year old retail assistant from Romford, echoed these thoughts: “My boyfriend would never let me leave the house most nights – I’m always judged for the way I dress. Sometimes my skirt is too short, or my top is too low cut, but on Halloween, no-one seems to care! I can dress how I like and go out without him batting an eyelid.”

“Women love male attention,” added Pyliotis, “and men find an attractive woman in a sexy outfit an irresistible treat for the eyes.”

“Not all women have illicit intentions, but those that do are finding that Halloween provides the perfect excuse to go behind their partner’s back. They don their kitten outfit, slip outside the house, and their boyfriends and husbands are none the wiser.”

NOTES TO EDITOR

IllicitEncounters.com is the UK’s leading and longest running dating site for married people. With over 1,000,000 members across the UK, you’re sure to find your perfect match.

Established in 2003, we have been providing a meeting place for like-minded married and attached people for nearly 10 years. Our members have one thing in common – they are all looking for a little romance outside their current relationship. Whether that’s the occasional bit of flirtatious chat, a regular coffee date, or a full-blown affair, that’s up to them.

For comments, case-studies or more information, contact Socrates Pyliotis:

Email: press@illicitencounters.com
Office: 020 7729 6098
Twitter: @cheatsafer

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s