- Married-dating website IllicitEncounters.com registrations up by 30% year on year
- Survey shows over 50% of members experiencing empty nest syndrome.
- Housewives lead the signup surge
Business is booming as the back to school period proves once again to be one of the busiest seasons for adulterers according to the UK’s leading dating website for married people, IllicitEncounters.com
Signups at IllicitEncounters.com have increased by 30% against the same period last year.
Good news for the men, IllicitEncounters.com male members reap the benefits of the empty nest, hungry housewife surge as female users spike on the site. Stay at home mums have taken the lead from teachers who top the summer sign-up period. This has been the best year by far on record.
Empty nest syndrome is the term used to describe feeling of sadness parents have when their children leave home, and the latest survey of 2000 members reveals 53% of users polled have experienced empty nest syndrome. Of all members polled roughly 20% claim it is what initially drove them to being unfaithful. That is just over a quarter of a million genuine users. We’ve included the top 5 Cities where signups have gone up the most.
Top 5 Cities by signup
- Oxford– topping the Infidelity Index for 2018 it’s no surprise that Oxford has made the top of the list for signup as well.
- Gloucester– picturesque, rural, and saucy. Certainly one to watch for the 2019 Infidelity Index.
- London– generally low on the index, but with a population of just over 8 million people it is a city with volume on its side.
- Nottingham– the heart of England wants what the heart of England wants! When Robin Hood is away, Maid Marion will play.
- Plymouth– the Mayflower has set sail for the new world, whatever shall the wives left behind do with themselves? Sign up to IllicitEncounters.com apparently.
Local new member Janice, 55 told us: “I was sitting in my car in the drive outside my house after spending a frantic weekend moving my youngest son to his new accommodation for uni, dreading going inside. I realised that after 30 years of raising my children that my husband and I were essentially comfortable strangers, and that for the better part of a decade there had been no physical intimacy between us. I was a little apprehensive about signing up to IllicitEncounters but what I found was an open and caring community of people who are going through exactly the same thing as me. I went on a date for the first time in years, and felt desirable, it was like being a teenager again.”
IllicitEncounters.com spokesperson Christian Grant explains:
“This period is a little like a passing of the torch from the teachers who had their summer of love to the housewives who now find themselves with considerably less responsibility and a well earned amount of free time.”
“Empty nest syndrome is widely understood and well documented. Most married couples find that once the frantic grind of raising children and maintaining a home is over the only thing they have in common is a mortgage and newfound energy, with no outlet.”
“The real surprise for us has been the unexpected increase in signups, our expectations have been thoroughly exceeded which is great for us, and great for our members.”
NOTES TO EDITOR
IllicitEncounters.com is the UK’s leading dating website for married people and the leading authority on infidelity. With over 1,000,000 genuine UK users since 2004, you’re sure to find your perfect match.
Established in 2004, we have been providing a meeting place for like-minded married and attached people for nearly 12 years. Our members have one thing in common – they are all looking for a little romance outside their current relationship. Whether that’s the occasional bit of flirtatious chat, a regular coffee date, or a full-blown affair, that’s up to them.
We’re always more than happy to talk about IllicitEncounters.com – please contact Christian Grant through the details below – but we’re not willing to speak publicly about SaraHartley.net at this moment in time.
Tel: 020 7729 6098